Dear Paysable Customers,
Recently, fraud damage caused by celebrity-related products and services has increased rapidly.
Especially, the fraud damage using SNS such as Twitter is continuously increasing, so you should pay very much attention when you are dealing with unknown sellers via SNS.
If you have any doubt about your seller that you are dealing with, please follow below instruction.
1. Leave a message about your seller via the Paysable customer service menu.
- Seller Name and contact
- Seller's bank name and bank account
- Seller Contact Channel (such as twitter or alternate SNS)
- Product or Service detail.
2. We will query the bank account that the bank account has been reported as a fraudulent transaction.
Please remember that Paysable Auto Purchase system is an automated purchase service which is operated under your order information and it also proceeds with belief that your sellers are normal users.
Therefore, it is your responsibility to verify your seller before you make a payment via auto purchase service.
If the seller does not provide contact or identity, please consider it a fraudulent seller so please contact us immediately and do not make an auto purchase payment.
Thank you for your cooperation in eradicating fraudulent transactions and preventing damage.